What Are the Different Types of Workflow Tasks?
Workflow organization is a dynamic relationship that reflects the logical relationship between tasks in an organization system. During the implementation of a construction project, its management work process, information processing process, and design work, material procurement and construction process organization all belong to the scope of work process organization.
- Workflow organization is a reflection of
- Workflow organization includes:
- Management workflow organization: investment, schedule control, contract management process, payment and design changes
- And other processes.
- Information processing workflow organization, such as data processing procedures related to generating monthly reports.
- Material process organization: deepening design work process for steel structure, working process for procurement of materials for weak current engineering, facade application
- Work flow
- Note the nature of design changes and design workflows.
- Each construction project should be based on its characteristics, from multiple possible workflow schemes
- The following major workflow organizations are identified in:
- 1. Design preparation workflow
- 2. Design workflow
- 3. Construction bidding workflow
- 4. Material procurement workflow
- 5. Construction Operation Process
- 6. Process of various management work (investment control, progress control, quality control, safety management, contract relationship, information management, organization and coordination, etc.)
- 7. Process of information processing related to engineering