What Does an Assistant Business Manager Do?
The business assistant is an indispensable position to ensure the normal operation of the company's sales department and facilitate the sales department to formulate sales plans and achieve sales goals; it is a position to provide logistics services for the company's sales department and provide necessary assistance to business personnel to improve the work efficiency of business personnel . The quality of business assistants and the comprehensive ability to handle business directly affect the overall performance of the sales department and the company's image.
- This entry lacks an overview map . Supplementing related content makes the entry more complete and can be upgraded quickly. Come on!
- The business assistant is to ensure the normal operation of the company's sales department and facilitate the sales department to formulate sales plans and achieve
- Business assistant
- Business assistant, in short, is
- 1. The so-called salesman is a salesperson recognized by a joint stock company and has a contract number. A business assistant is an operator who is designated by a salesperson and serves it.
- 2. According to the actual situation of foreign trade, one salesman can have multiple business assistants, and one business assistant can also serve multiple salespeople.
- 3 The business assistant can help the salesman to make business operations such as export sales contracts, acquisition contracts, and export details.
- 4 Data sharing requirements: The business assistant can browse the contract data made by me as a salesman. The salesperson can browse all the contract data of the salesperson himself (the contract may be produced by the salesperson himself or by multiple business assistants). The business manager can view the contract data of all salesmen in my jurisdiction.
- 5. Salespersons can add new customers, factories, and can assign their own customers or factories to business assistants. The business assistant is not authorized to carry out the addition of customer plants. The salesperson has the role of "customer owner", and the business assistant has only the role of customer user.
- 6. When the sales assistant helps the salesman to make the export contract, he must first select the salesman for the ticket contract.
- 7. When making an export contract, when selecting customer and factory information, the business assistant can only select the customer and factory information assigned by the salesman to the business assistant.