What Are Alternative Trading Systems?
Alternative transactions. In the law of damages, alternative transactions are an effective method of calculating expected damages. They have been supported by domestic legislation and the text of international treaties or model laws.
- This entry lacks an overview map . Supplementing related content makes the entry more complete and can be upgraded quickly. Come on!
- Substitution transactions. In the law of damages, substitution transactions are an effective way to calculate expected damages.
- Alternative transactions compared to traditional expected compensation or
- How to realize expectation damages is one of the core issues of damages law. Traditional market-price damages rule and
- This case is a classic case in English contract law, and it is well known for the purpose and calculation of Judge Parke's compensatory compensation for breach of contract. The indifference principle refers to the ideal state of expecting damages.