What Is Equity Funding?
Equity financing refers to a financing method in which the shareholders of the enterprise are willing to give up part of the ownership of the enterprise and introduce new shareholders through the increase of capital of the enterprise while increasing the total share capital.
- Divided into categories, the
- Private placement in the current environment is all
- When businesses are using
- The first is the IMF, which means
- Project-type <br General consulting services are implemented on a project-by-project basis, and the scope of work, responsibilities, deadlines, and charging methods are determined by signing consultant agreements.
- In projects involving investment and financing, mergers and acquisitions, reorganization, equity transfer and other intermediary types, help customers to facilitate transactions based on their interests. After the transaction, commissions are drawn based on a certain percentage of the transaction amount (as agreed in the contract), and service fees are generally not charged.
- When providing consulting services to customers, no or low consulting fees are charged, in exchange for a portion of the customer's equity or using capital to invest in customers at a certain preferential price, becoming customer shareholders, sharing the benefits and risks with customers.