How Do I Avoid a Second Miscarriage?
Refers to termination of pregnancy when the pregnancy is less than 28 weeks and the fetus weighs less than 1000 grams. Vaginal bleeding is one of the most important symptoms of miscarriage. Early abortion means that although sperm is combined with the egg, the abortion occurs before the woman feels pregnant. Women think it is menstrual cramps, which is clinically called early pregnancy abortion or subclinical spontaneous abortion.
Early pregnancy abortion
- Refers to termination of pregnancy when the pregnancy is less than 28 weeks and the fetus weighs less than 1000 grams. Vaginal bleeding is one of the most important symptoms of miscarriage.
- Refers to abortion performed in the early stages of pregnancy, generally within 45-65 / 70 days is the best time for surgery. This is an outpatient procedure, meaning that there is generally no need for hospitalization.
- During the first few weeks of pregnancy, pregnant women need to spend more energy to support pregnancy. Therefore, it is normal to feel fatigue and so on. However, be careful of abnormal abdominal pain in the early stages of pregnancy. To prevent miscarriage, the following three points should be paid attention to in the early stages of pregnancy.
- Abortion is the preferred method of terminating a pregnancy for women who have accidental pregnancy. Some women find themselves pregnant and ask a doctor
- Early pregnancy
- The post-abortion rehabilitation period is very important for the subject, if not noticed, it may cause
- After early pregnancy abortion, there are a lot of things to pay attention to, especially if there is a need for pregnancy after surgery, the choice of time is very important, then, in general , when is the appropriate time for pregnancy after early pregnancy abortion ? If you want to get pregnant again after an abortion, you have to wait at least 6 months. Because the damaged tissue of the uterus needs some time to repair, it is necessary to wait until the patient's body and reproductive organs are fully rested and recuperated before pregnancy, and all functions are fully restored to normal.
- Genetic defect
- 2. Environmental factors There are many external adverse factors that affect reproductive function, which can directly or indirectly cause damage to the embryo or fetus. Excessive exposure to certain harmful chemicals (such as arsenic, lead, benzene, formaldehyde, chloroprene, ethylene oxide, etc.) and physical factors (such as radiation, noise, and high temperature) can cause miscarriage.
- 3 maternal factors
- 4. Insufficient endocrine function
- 5. Immune factors
- Threatened abortion, should rest in bed, sex life is contraindicated. If excessive bleeding exceeds menstrual volume, you must go to the hospital for examination.
- In general, threatened abortion if the body is free of other diseases is associated with low progesterone levels in the body. Don't be overly nervous, it can be cured by taking a fetal pill, and it will not have any impact on the child.