What Are the Most Common Causes of a Deltoid Strain?
Muscle strain is a chronic, repetitive, subtle injury. Often occurs in areas of excessive muscle tension or persistent muscle tension in a static posture. Can be divided into two categories of acute and chronic. Common parts are the muscles of the waist, neck, and legs.
- Chinese name
- Muscle strain
- Foreign name
- overstrained muscle
- Muscle strain is a chronic, repetitive, subtle injury. Often occurs in areas of excessive muscle tension or persistent muscle tension in a static posture. Can be divided into two categories of acute and chronic. Common parts are the muscles of the waist, neck, and legs.
Muscle strain I. Causes and common diseases:
- Common causes of muscle strain are acute muscle sprains and chronic cumulative damage. They often occur in areas with excessive muscle activity or persistent tension in the muscles in static posture, leading to muscle fiber congestion and edema, accumulation of metabolites such as lactic acid, continued strain and even partial muscle fiber degeneration, Necrosis and fibrosis. Or the muscles may feel cold and cold locally. It can also be seen in the abnormal anatomical position of the muscle after spraining. It may occur after repeated stretching. It may also be related to the body's immune disorders. Acute muscle strain is usually caused by excessive muscle tension or overload, which can cause muscle torn or even break. Muscle strain is also one of the most common injuries among office workers. Common neck and shoulder muscle strain, joint muscle strain, back muscle strain, and waist muscle strain are common.
Muscle strain 2. Differential diagnosis:
- The clinical manifestations are muscle weakness, fatigue, soreness, local tenderness, limited range of motion, decreased work capacity, and persistent pain, soreness, muscle induration, and dysfunction.
- The essence is a kind of aseptic inflammation, which mainly manifests as pain, tenderness and dysfunction in the affected area. Strains tend to occur in the muscles that dominate hyperactive or weight-bearing joints or the ligaments that support these joints, especially the attachment points of the muscles or ligaments to the bone. Repeating a specific action for a long time and often is a common cause of overloading.
Muscle strain 3. Check:
- B-ultrasound diagnosis:
- According to the different characteristics of ultrasound's conduction velocity and echo in different density tissues, we use B-ultrasound to find out the location, degree and extent of muscle strain.
Muscle strain IV. Treatment principles:
- Loss is adjusted, while labor is off. Tendon sheath disorders often arise from strain, so treatment must be combined with rest. To adjust, it is necessary to rub the uncomfortable part of the tendon sheath with the corresponding ointment, so that the force spreads through the skin, reconciles Qi and blood circulation, and relieves pain and discomfort. When you are on vacation, you must develop good living habits so as not to excessively move the affected part, which is conducive to the recovery of damaged tissues.
- Common treatment options include short breaks, ice packs, the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, platelet-rich serum therapy, topical nutrition therapy, hormone therapy, etc., and individual therapeutic effects vary widely.
- 1. Limit or stop the injury action, so that the rest can be given.
- 2. Local injection of prednisone acetate or similar drugs can promote inflammation.
- 3. Pain relief. Use infrared, microwave and other physical therapy, painkillers.
- 4. Surgical treatment. Only for certain specific strains, such as stenosing tenosynovitis.
- 5. Reasonable muscle function exercise. For example, when the waist and back are strained, it is more important to actively strengthen the muscles through the exercise of the waist and back muscles than the above several treatments.