What Are the Symptoms of a Strawberry Allergy?

Fruit and vegetable allergy is a symptom that people feel numb and itchy after eating fresh fruits and vegetables.

Fruit and vegetable allergies

This entry lacks an information bar . Supplementing related content makes the entry more complete and can be quickly upgraded. Hurry up!
Fruit and vegetable allergy is a symptom that people feel numb and itchy after eating fresh fruits and vegetables.
When people enjoy the fruits and vegetables, do they feel their mouths numb and itchy after eating fresh fruits and vegetables? Then you have to be careful, this is likely to be a manifestation of allergies. On December 13, an article in U.S. News and World Report stated that in the United States, tens of thousands of people suffer from oral allergic syndrome, that is, after eating peaches, plums, pears, cherries, or carrots and celery, Allergic symptoms may occur, but because the harm of fruit and vegetable allergies is not as good as peanuts and milk, it is easy to be ignored.
a lot of
Consumption of "photosensitive" fruits and vegetables
After "photosensitive" food is absorbed by the human body, the light-sensitive substances contained in it will enter the skin and then be irradiated by sunlight, which will easily react with sunlight and cause allergic symptoms such as skin swelling and rash. Such as vegetables in the vegetables, lettuce, amaranth, celery, spinach, parsley, rape, mustard, etc., the fruit of mango, pineapple, figs, lemons, etc. are light-sensitive, you should pay attention to avoid sunlight after eating. People with severe allergies should avoid eating the fruits and vegetables mentioned above. In addition, fungus foods such as fungus and shiitake mushrooms should also be included in the list of allergic foods, especially in spring and summer, people with allergies should eat as little as possible.
Increase in allergens
The reason for its sensitization to the human body is roughly the widespread use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides, and the pollution of the growing environment and water sources of crops, which has increased its allergens and its symptoms are relatively serious. Therefore, when choosing leafy vegetables, vegetables in less polluted areas in the outer suburbs are better. When you have eaten the same leafy vegetables several times, have different levels of physical discomfort, or have gastrointestinal symptoms, you should consider allergies, and try to avoid eating this kind of vegetables after that.
Pollen stained
Susana S. Töiber, Chairman of the Committee on Adverse Food Reactions, said: "Fresh vegetables and fruits may be stained with pollen and not easy to rinse. Contact with allergies can cause sneezing, itching, and tears." Pay special attention when buying fruits and vegetables such as bananas, cucumbers, and pumpkins. In addition, people who are allergic to birch trees may be more sensitive to pollen carried by peaches, apples, cherries, carrots, almonds, etc. Teuber points out that people who are allergic are advised to wear gloves when choosing fresh vegetables and fruits. After picking, it is best to wash your hands with water. After cooking vegetables, pollen that may cause allergic reactions can be removed.
Allergies to eating fruit
That is, the fruit is cut open and left in the air for a while. After the oxidation reaction occurs, its allergenicity can also be reduced.
Clean
Since most allergens are present in the peel, it is best to disinfect the fruits before eating them. Soak them in 0.1% potassium permanganate or 0.2% bleach solution for 5-10 minutes, and then rinse them with water. . Or peel the fruit or heat the fruit in a microwave oven for 30 seconds before eating the fruit, which can cause the allergenic ingredients to be decomposed and destroyed without making the fruit ripe. It also has bactericidal effect if it is scalded in boiling water for about half a minute. Some fruits can be washed in cold water before being peeled and eaten. Not only can the bacteria on the skin be removed, but also the pesticide remaining on the skin can be avoided.
Fruit and vegetable slices
Everyone knows that vitamin C is a good choice for whitening. Some people apply lemon slices directly to their faces, hoping to whiten them, but lemon slices are very sensitive, that is, they will absorb light on the face after application. , Skin becomes easier to darken. So if you want to whiten, it is more reliable to eat more fruits rich in vitamin C. Therefore, in addition to the short-term hydration of the skin, fruit and vegetable slices can be said to be useless and may damage the skin. 4. It is better for some fruit children to have less contact with people with allergies.
Recommendation of strawberry: The hormone is hollow, the shape is irregular, and the strawberry is too large. Except for a few high-yielding new varieties, it is generally caused by excessive use of hormones. After using ripening agents or other hormonal drugs, the growth cycle of the strawberry is shortened and the color is bright, but the strawberry's inherent aroma is diluted, and it lacks umami taste.
pineapple is not recommended reasons: nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea. Some children will experience nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, lip numbness, itchy skin and other allergies after eating pineapple.
This is because pineapple contains biosides and bromelain. In order to prevent allergic reactions, be sure to soak the pineapple for more than ten minutes after cutting it, and destroy the bromelain before eating.
Recommended reason for grapes: Some illegal vendors and fruit farmers who contain ripening agent ethylene dilute the ripening agent ethylene and water in proportion, soak the unripe green grapes in the diluent, and the green grapes will change after a day or two. Into purple grapes. Such grapes are best not given to children. Recommended reasons for bananas: Sulfur dioxide is harmful to the human body. In order to make the skin of the bananas become tender and beautiful, some illegal traders use excessive sulfur dioxide to ripen them, but the flesh is still hard and not sweet at all. Sulfur dioxide is harmful to the human body. The correct method is to warm up and smoke.

IN OTHER LANGUAGES

Did this article help you? Thanks for the feedback Thanks for the feedback

How can we help? How can we help?