What Is A Love Addiction?
After research, psychologists found that there is a special kind of person in the crowd, that is, people who are "addicted" to love hormones such as dopamine and oxytocin. Once such a person's hormone levels such as oxytocin in the body subsides, they will find another source of stimulus again by looking for a new one, so as to enjoy the extremely pleasant excitement brought by the high secretion of hormones, which is psychologically called love addiction.
- After research, psychologists found that there is a special kind of person in the crowd, that is, people who are "addicted" to love hormones such as dopamine and oxytocin. Once such a person's hormone levels such as oxytocin in the body subsides, they will find another source of stimulus again by looking for a new one, so as to enjoy the extremely pleasant excitement brought by the high secretion of hormones, which is psychologically called love addiction.
Causes of Love Addiction
- In the initial stage of the love relationship, each other still did not understand each other, looked at each other's eyes deeply, each other's voice can speed up our heartbeat. At this stage (from
- Psychologists believe that love addiction arises because after a relationship ends, the desire for love becomes more urgent. Studies have shown that when people "fall in love," certain levels of hormones in the body will increase: it is these hormones that cause passion and joy. But after a period of time, hormone levels will fall. Like any addiction, love addicts do not want this happy feeling to end like this, so there is the next love.
Love hormones are addictive
- Men's Gang Psychology believes that many men like to continue to make new loves like Ni Zhen, also for their physical reasons. After research, psychologists found that there is a special kind of person in the crowd, that is, people who are "addicted" to love hormones such as dopamine and oxytocin. Such people, once the levels of hormones such as oxytocin in the back of the body have subsided, they will find new sources of stimulation again to enjoy the extreme pleasure and excitement caused by the high secretion of hormones. This is what we usually call flowery, old and new. people.
- Tang Huang in Byron's writing, Duan Zhengchun in Jin Yong's writing, Chu Liuxiang in Gu Long's writing, and Ximen Qing in "Water Margin", their common characteristics are that they are easy to seduce women, and it is easy for women to fall, but they are always rude. Be affectionate.
Love addiction may be the fault of genes
- Scientists have also found that people with certain genetic variants may experience more trouble in marriage. The study found that the number of RS3 334 fragments in the human AVPR1A gene is related to whether a man is a "fascinated species" or a "mind-hearted man." A man may have two, one, or no RS3 334 clips, and the greater the number of men, the less secure the relationship with the partner. It is reported that the AVPR1A gene is the coding gene for the receptor of the hormone "postopressin". This hormone is related to the hormone called embracing chemicals, the oxytocin of the posterior leaf.
Love Addiction Symptoms
- Love addiction. For love addicts, they can never persevere in this wonderful feeling, "no feeling", and become an excuse to give up the feelings they once valued. The initial excitement, passion, and love gradually disappeared. The addicts fell from the top of the wave of passion, and they suddenly discovered that he or she was not his real life son.
- Illness 2: Fear of commitment and commitment
- Always afraid of commitment and commitment is the most fundamental reason why love addicts cannot settle down. In the eyes of outsiders, they are "lovers of bad love" in the public; in their own hearts, they also think that they are controlled by desire, but in fact, behind "bad love", they are afraid of commitment and commitment.
Effects of Love Addiction
- Addiction to love and happiness
- People who are addicted to love often have multiple marriages or extramarital affairs as the relationship develops. They often focus on the next out
- Love addiction
- Some may also be obsessed with fantasies. Fantasy lovers are people who addicts only desire to love in other places. These people may not be capricious in relationships, but spend a lot of time in chat rooms, reading romantic novels, or watching romantic movies. This crazy behavior is trying to pursue and repeat the wonderful feelings of love. Some love addicts will constantly change between different sexes, while others have only one sex.
Love addiction experiment proves
- Scientists at Yeshiva University conducted brain magnetic resonance imaging studies on 15 young people abandoned by their beloved lovers. Researchers found that when these young people saw photos of their ex-lovers, their brain cortex-related areas of drug addiction, areas of emotions such as pain and loss, all reacted.
- Studies have shown that people in love are more or less suffering from "love addiction", and whether their love life is happy or not, their love has become a psychologically and physically indispensable part. Once abandoned by a loved one, those who have lost the source of "love drugs" will suffer from withdrawal symptoms and temporarily relieve this pain physiologically by eating a lot of chocolate or alcohol. This is the same reason as smoking cessation sugar.
- Researchers say that the pain of falling in love is a natural instinct of humans, and drinking alcohol or finding new lovers is a natural way for people to recover.