What Is Agitated Depression?
The experience of depression can be reflected in the patient's speech, behavior, expression, and posture. Depressed patients often use words such as "depressed", "can't be happy", "depressed", "sad mood", "distracted", "uncomfortable", "uninterested in anything" Describe their state of mind over a longer period of time
Clinical manifestations of anxiety depression
Anxiety depression depression mood
- The experience of depression can be reflected in the patient's speech, behavior, expression, and posture. Depressed patients often use words such as "depressed", "can't be happy", "depressed", "sad mood", "distracted", "uncomfortable", "uninterested in anything" Describe their state of mind over a longer period of time
Anxiety depression loss of interest
- Part of the onset of depression is the onset of emotional experience as the first symptom, and then a significant mood of depression appears. The patient cannot experience or feel the different emotional experiences of external things, especially the loss of happiness, joy, and fun. For the patient, nothing is fun, so interest is uninteresting and uninteresting.
- Patients often feel unexplained fatigue and weakness, often complaining of diminished energy, head and body pain, and limb weakness. I keep a sense of responsibility and obligation to work, study, and life. I often feel overwhelmed when I want to do something. I often blame myself for not being able to complete the task, and I feel incompetent even for daily life. This feeling of fatigue and loss of energy may be caused not only by depression itself, but also by sleep disturbances.
Low self-evaluation for anxiety depression
- Patients often degrade themselves, consider themselves losers or disappointers, and feel guilty. Patients often have "psychological rumination", that is, they repeatedly think about their so-called faults and crimes, and even have evil delusions. This day and night blame may be the most painful symptom among patients with depression.
Anxiety depression mental retardation
- The patient's thinking process is slow, association is difficult, and often accompanied by memory loss and difficulty concentrating. Some thoughts can stagnate or even develop into a state of compulsion, and it is difficult to decide on some small daily tasks. In addition, this type of depression patients often speak very slowly and are slow to respond, so it is difficult to talk to them.
Suicidal depression and suicidal ideation and behavior
- This is the most dangerous symptom for people with depression. According to a survey, about 15% of depression patients die by suicide. Among the suicide and attempted suicide population in China, depression accounts for 50% -70%. The concept of suicide has different degrees. Mild patients consciously "live and boring." Slightly serious people will think "if they are dead now." Serious people will have suicide plans and even put them into practice. In the treatment of such patients, close monitoring is required to prevent suicide.
Symptoms of anxiety depression
- 1. The degree of depression of anxiety depression patients will be different from that of normal depression. It can range from mild mood depression to sadness, pessimism and despair. The patient felt heavy, life was boring, he couldn't be happy, he was unhappy, he lived like a year, he was suffering, and he couldn't help himself. Some patients may also experience anxiety, irritability, and nervousness.
- 2. Losing interest is one of the common symptoms in patients with anxiety depression. Lose the enthusiasm and fun of your previous life and work, and become interested in everything. You can't experience the joy of family, disregard your past hobbies, often live alone behind closed doors, alienate relatives and friends, and avoid socializing. Patients often complain that they have no feelings, are numb, and are not happy.
- 3. What are the early symptoms of anxiety depression? Loss of energy, fatigue, weakness, washing, clothing, and other small life tasks are difficult, strenuous, and inadequate. People with anxiety depression often use words such as mental breakdown and discouraged ball to describe their condition. 
The dangers of anxiety depression
- Dangers of Anxiety Depression 1. Affects the brain, causing dizziness, memory loss, and sleep disturbances. Research data show that the proportion of patients with these three symptoms is as high as 97%, 93%, and 99%. This is because an increase in the concentration of catecholamines in the brain causes the cerebral blood vessels to contract, resulting in cerebral ischemia and hypoxia, which in turn affects brain function.
- Harm of anxiety depression 2. Induced physical illness. Once a person is associated with anxiety depression, his risk of heart disease is doubled, and the probability of suffering a stroke is tripled. Depression can cause changes in the autonomic nervous system.
- The dangers of anxiety depression 3. Shorten life. A 40-year study found that the disease leads to dysfunctional deaths that are as high as deaths from cancer, diabetes and heart disease. This shows that the anxiety depression is very harmful.
- The dangers of anxiety depression 4. Suicide. Although the incidence of this disease is more women than men, the consequences of men's illness are much more serious, because men have poor self-discharge ability, and they may choose extreme methods to relieve themselves. Therefore, the suicide rate of male patients is almost 4 times that of women. Times