What is Jet Lag?
Jet lag is the difference between local time in two regions.
- Country or region code-18 time difference
- Country or Region Code Time Netherlands-7
- New Zealand +4
- Australia +2
- When we travel abroad by air, the change of jet lag will cause the biological clock in the human body to be confusing and make people feel dizzy. Medically known as jet lag syndrome, severe patients may experience headaches, tinnitus, palpitations, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and decreased judgment and attention. Retrospective studies have shown that puberty is most likely to occur (Diagnosis Classification Steering Committee, ThorpyM.J. :: International Classification of Sleep Disorders: Diagnosis and Coding Manual. American Sleep Disorders Association,
- "Its words are round, and the ground is in the sky, and its body is round and corresponding to the degree of heaven. China is north of the equator, so the North Pole is always present, and the South Pole is often hidden. Two hundred and fifty miles south is the Arctic one degree lower and the north Two hundred and fifty miles is one degree above the North Pole. The same is true of things. (Also, one hundred and fifty miles is one degree apart.) "" The balance of the world is determined by the longitude of the east and the west.
- In 2018, a research team at the University of Nagoya in Japan found that 59 existing drugs can help people "fall through time" and bring the biological clock back to normal. These 59 drugs, including anticancer drugs and antibiotics, have been verified by animal experiments to extend or shorten the biological clock cycle and effectively reduce the symptoms of jet lag. The leader of the research team expressed the hope that the 59 existing drugs can help people reasonably reduce the symptoms of jet lag in the future.