What Is Painless Hematuria?
Painless hematuria is a clinical manifestation of urinary system tumors, showing intermittent, painless hematuria. If the hematuria suddenly worsens, it is often the late stage of the tumor.
- Affected area
- Reproductive site
- Related diseases
- Bladder cancer kidney cancer uremia hemolytic uremia
- Related symptoms
- Proteinuria abdominal pain abdominal pain with hematuria
- Affiliated Department
- Other departments
- Related inspections
- Painless hematuria is a clinical manifestation of urinary system tumors, showing intermittent, painless hematuria. If the hematuria suddenly worsens, it is often the late stage of the tumor.
- In kidney cancer patients, 70% have painless hematuria, while bladder cancer is 75%. For this reason, for a patient with painless hematuria, a malignant tumor of the urinary tract cannot be easily ruled out before the cause is found. Experts believe that when people over 40 years of age experience painless intermittent hematuria, the urinary tract malignancy should be considered first.
- To determine where the hematuria occurred,
- Differential diagnosis of painless hematuria:
- 1. Abdominal pain with hematuria: Abdominal pain with hematuria is one of the clinical manifestations of kidney and ureteral stones.
- 2, hematuria with poor urination: hematuria with poor urination, labor and endless urination, mostly in older men
- Early detection of cancer is more difficult, but intermittent and painless hematuria can often appear in the early stages of kidney and bladder cancer, which is a clear signal. If people can always be alert to this, it is possible to make early diagnosis and early treatment, so that the condition will not be delayed to an incurable degree. Food can provide fresh fruit juice, rice flour, rice soup, egg soup and other liquid food, drink plenty of water.