What Is a Power Supply Unit?
The power supply equipment can reliably realize the intelligent management of the power supply system and the battery. It can be connected to the modem and can also be remotely and centrally monitored through the public or dedicated telephone network. Easy capacity expansion. The monitoring module can reliably realize the intelligent management of the power system and the battery. It can be connected to the modem and can also perform remote centralized monitoring through the public or dedicated telephone network.
- Chinese name
- Power equipment
- Foreign name
- Power supply equipment
- Way of working
- IGBT / PWM pulse width modulation method
- Applicable standards
- GJB181A-2003 Aircraft power supply characteristics
- Suitable for
- Large aircraft, helicopters \ aircraft manufacturers
- The power supply equipment can reliably realize the intelligent management of the power supply system and the battery. It can be connected to the modem and can also be remotely and centrally monitored through the public or dedicated telephone network. Easy capacity expansion. The monitoring module can reliably realize the intelligent management of the power system and the battery. It can be connected to the modem and can also perform remote centralized monitoring through the public or dedicated telephone network.
Power supply definition
- High-frequency power equipment (communication power) system can choose 48V series 48V / 15A, 48V / 20A, 48V / 25A, 48V / 30A, 48V / 50A, 24V series 24V / 20A, 24V / 30A, 24V / 40A, 24V / 50A and other rectifier modules are combined, and the high-frequency switching power supply (communication power) system installation can reach 60A, 100A, 200A, 250A, 300A, 600A, 1000A, 3000A, etc .; the current is automatically shared between modules, and modules can be replaced online , System high frequency switching power supply (communication power) system can choose 48V series 48V / 15A, 48V / 20A, 48V / 25A, 48V / 30A, 48V / 50A, 24V series 24V / 20A, 24V / 30A, 24V / 40A, 24V / 50A and other rectifier modules are combined, and the high-frequency switching power supply (communication power) system installation can reach 60A, 100A, 200A, 250A, 300A, 600A, 1000A, 3000A, etc .; automatic current sharing between modules can be online It is convenient to expand the system capacity by replacing the module. 1 Designed for the requirements of the communications industry 2 Adopts international advanced high-frequency phase-shift edge resonance technology, ultra-wide range AC input, and the module uses power factor correction technology, which is efficient and reliable 3 Fully automatic current sharing N + 1 redundant modular design 4 The monitoring system implements rectifier module, feeder input, and intelligent battery real-time tube. The monitoring system implements rectifier module, feeder input, and intelligent battery real-time tube. It has five multi-level lightning protection measures. The system has strong shock resistance and fast dynamic response. Can be widely used for supporting various communication equipment
Power equipment power equipment information scheme
- "Professionalism creates the future" is the service concept of Hard Electric, and the leadership fully understands the necessity of improving marketing service capabilities. After a full investigation and comparison of various improvement schemes, Ortin CRM has won the recognition of Hard Electric with its flexible multi-regional, multi-functional department matrix management support and strong consulting capabilities. Hard Electric will integrate enterprise resources, optimize business processes, and improve overall competitiveness and profitability through the application of the Autin CRM solution. The system was established with the goal of informatization of the marketing department. The first phase of the project is mainly aimed at urgent issues such as internal and external contacts of the marketing department, contract management, and online contract review. It has developed a salesperson web query platform, contract data management, online contract review, product information query, shipping management, product invoices, and customers. Information, etc.
- After the system is used, it mainly realizes the following functions: salesmen can easily and securely log in to the company's internal server to check the progress of their contracts; they can receive various company notifications in real time; the contract management system replaces manual ledger; business, production, Contract review between designs can be done entirely online, improving efficiency; electronic shipping; automatic generation and printing of financial invoices. After the first phase of stable operation, the software team will continue to establish the second and third phases of the project according to the needs of the marketing department, and complete the functions of salesperson expenses, market analysis and investigation, market dynamic statistics, customer management, electronic order, and after-sales service. Support business management and decision-making!
- The pre-sales stage of customers is basically not divided. The leaders of each branch, office and entity subsidiary are very concerned about sales information (including: receivables and receivables), but this information can only be obtained from the financial department from time to time, and lacks from the business. Effective, real-time and comprehensive monitoring of the sales process at a level 6. The entire sales process is not combed; most sales are in a blind state, and the tracking of current sales opportunities has not formed a set of feasible mechanisms.
- CRM management software business personnel are in a relatively passive sales state.
- Aiming at the business status of X Science Research Institute, it is very important to enrich the resources of target customers, control the sales process, reduce the burden on sales staff, and improve work efficiency. Through the construction of the Autin CRM system, it has achieved national customer resources. Centralized management effectively realizes the unification of the sales platform; through systematic opportunity management, it realizes the sales process management, thereby effectively tracking the current sales opportunities and effectively managing and monitoring key projects. The following application effects will be achieved:
- 1. A platform for centralized management of customer resources and unified customer information.
- 2. Improve work efficiency and integrate and share existing resources.
- 3. Make the behavior of business staff more effective and understand the behavior of the sales staff.
- 4. Sort out the current business status and realize the process management of sales.
- 5. Perform pre-sales tracking management and control on key projects.
- 115V400Hz IF static power supply (referred to as IF power supply) is divided into (1) single input single output IF power supply, 500VA ~ 10KVA; (two) three input single output IF power supply 3KVA-60KVA; (three) three input three output IF power supply 3KVA- 150KVA
- Features: IGBT high-frequency switch conversion and waveform closed-loop control technology are used, with good output performance, suitable for completely unbalanced loads.
- 115V400Hz IF static power supply (referred to as IF power supply also referred to as aviation power supply) is a power supply designed and manufactured for aviation and military electronic and electrical equipment. It can be used in aircraft and airborne equipment, radar, navigation and other military electronic equipment, and other 115V400Hz IF power supply. The occasion.
- The 115V400Hz intermediate frequency power supply (referred to as intermediate frequency power supply) uses the fifth generation IGBT, with a 16-bit microcontroller as the core and power electronics as the power output unit. It uses digital frequency division, phase locking, instantaneous waveform feedback, and completes sinusoidal pulse width. (SPWM) transformation new technology and modular structure, with strong load adaptability, high efficiency, good stability, good output waveform quality, simple operation, small size, light weight, intelligent control, abnormal protection function, adjustable output frequency , Fast output response speed, strong overload capacity, fully isolated output, long life and damage resistance.
- Company Power Products
- GJB572-88 Airplane ground power supply characteristics and general requirements
- Aviation Power Supply \ Aerospace Equipment Manufacturing Plant \ Aircraft Repair Shop \ Aircraft Repair Station \ Haptop Tower \ Instrument Control Center \ Aviation Equipment Research Institute \ Special Power Supply for Military Equipment \ Special Power Supply for Radar \ National Defense \ Military R & D Units
Power Equipment Communication Bureau (station) Buck Substation
- The communication station (station) step-down transformer substation is the main input power supply and power supply hub for communication power. It consists of step-down transformers and high-voltage power distribution equipment and low-voltage power distribution equipment. Power distribution equipment refers to the whole of power receiving and distribution equipment consisting of bus bars, switchgear, protective appliances, measuring electrical, etc. The role of the step-down transformer is to reduce the 10kV high-voltage power supply to 380V / 220V low-voltage power supply (or directly reduce the 35kV high-voltage power supply to 380V / 220V low-voltage power supply), and then the 380V / 220V low-voltage power supply is directly transmitted to the building load by the low-voltage distribution equipment. Equipment, or transmitted to communication load equipment via power conversion equipment and power distribution equipment. The capacity of the power factor compensation equipment in the power distribution system should be configured according to the recent load and certain development should be considered. To prevent the harmonic current from being amplified by the presence of harmonics, an automatic compensation device should be provided. The compensation capacitor cabinet should be equipped with a certain proportion of reactors.
Power equipment power conversion equipment and power distribution equipment
- 380V / 220V low-voltage AC power from low-voltage power distribution system can directly supply general building load equipment (such as air conditioners and lighting equipment), and communication equipment needs uninterruptible DC power and uninterrupted AC power. Therefore, 380V / 220V low-voltage AC Power must be properly converted and adjusted by power conversion equipment before power distribution equipment can be used to supply communication equipment.
- Power conversion equipment mainly includes high-frequency switching power supplies, UPS uninterruptible power supplies, DC / DC converters, DC / AC inverters, etc. Power distribution equipment mainly includes AC power distribution screens, DC power distribution screens, power distribution buses and cables.
- The rectifier module of the high-frequency switching power supply should be configured in N + 1 redundancy mode. Among them, N rectifier modules are mainly used. When N 10, one backup is provided. When N> 10, one backup is added for every ten. The total capacity of the main rectifier module is determined by the sum of the load current and the average charging current of the battery (10-hour rate charging current). The DC / DC converter is configured in N + 1 redundancy mode. The DC / AC inverter is determined according to the maximum load power, and one backup is configured.
- The capacity of the UPS uninterruptible power supply is determined by the configuration of the standby equipment according to the maximum load power, and should be determined according to the importance of the communication load. Generally, N + 1 parallel redundant UPS or 2N dual-bus UPS system with higher reliability and 2 (N + 1) double bus UPS system.
Power equipment energy storage device (battery)
- The battery is used as a DC backup power source in the communication system: when the mains is normal, the battery is fully charged; when the mains fails, the battery discharges and directly supplies communication equipment or passes power conversion equipment such as DC / DC converters, DC / AC inverter power supply.
- Valve-regulated lead-acid battery (VRLA) is the main energy storage device used in China's current communication power system. VRLA batteries are divided into GEL (colloid) and AGM (adsorption glass fiber separator) according to the different non-flowing electrolyte technology used. In GELVRLA batteries, the electrolyte is distributed between battery plates and separators. In the meantime, the electrolyte does not flow by adding colloids to the electrolyte. In AGMVRLA batteries, multiple foams and absorbent glass fiber separators are used to separate the plates. The electrolyte is absorbed in the separator and does not flow. .
- VRLA batteries have been widely used in telecommunication systems, as well as high-voltage closing power supplies and diesel generator start systems in communication bureaus (stations). However, the main disadvantages of VRLA batteries are prone to early failure, short life, and the actual life is much shorter than the design life under uncontrolled temperature environment. Therefore, the reliability of VRLA batteries is limited to some extent. Without proactive maintenance work, it is impossible to have a safe and reliable VRLA battery system.
- The accumulators used in communication systems are also alkaline accumulators and lithium-ion batteries, but compared with the application of lead-acid accumulators, they are still relatively few. In recent years, the technology of lithium iron phosphate lithium battery (lithium iron phosphate battery) has developed rapidly and has been used in many communication base stations.
- In addition, fuel cells are also used in communication systems. Fuel cells are devices that can directly convert the chemical energy present in fuels and oxidants into electrical energy. According to different electrolytes, fuel cells are divided into different types. Proton exchange membrane fuel cells are typical fuel cells. This fuel cell uses a solid polymer electrolyte membrane. It needs to supply fuel (hydrogen) to the positive electrode and oxidant (air) to the negative electrode during operation. Hydrogen decomposes into hydrogen ions (protons) and electrons at the positive electrode. Hydrogen ions enter the electrolyte and penetrate to the negative electrode through the electrolyte, while electrons move to the negative electrode along the external circuit (through the load), which supplies power to the load. On the negative electrode, oxygen in the air combines with hydrogen ions and electrons in the electrolyte that are absorbed into the negative electrode to form water. Fuel cell power generation is hailed as the fourth type of power after the three major types of power: thermal power, hydropower, and nuclear power.
Power equipment backup generator set
- The backup generator set is a long-term backup power source for the communication system. When the mains power fails, the storage battery is used to power the communication equipment first to ensure uninterrupted power supply to the communication system. Because the backup time of the battery is short, when the mains power is cut off for a long time, there must be auxiliary AC power. The backup generator set is such auxiliary AC power. As the energy source of the generator comes from fuel, as long as the fuel is sufficient, the standby generator set can run continuously, and can generally run for hours, tens of hours, or even days or longer. Therefore, the standby generator set is often referred to as the long-term standby power supply of the communication system .
- There are two types of backup generators: fixed-type units and mobile-type units. The prefecture-level and above comprehensive buildings or exchange bureau houses are all equipped with fixed standby generator sets, and a certain number of mobile generator sets are arranged in one city. Stations (stations) such as mobile communication base stations and booster stations for optical fiber cable communication are generally equipped with mobile generator sets, and base stations in remote areas with poor power supply quality can also be equipped with fixed backup generator sets.
- There are two types of stationary backup generator sets: diesel generator sets and gas turbine generator sets. Mobile backup generators include diesel generators, gasoline generators and gas turbine generators.
- Automated diesel generator sets are the most widely used backup generator sets in communication systems. This type of generator set has the functions of automatically maintaining the ready-to-run state, automatic starting and loading, automatic shutdown, automatic replenishment, and automatic protection.
Power equipment other input energy
- The communication system also has other input energy sources, mainly solar energy and wind energy, and these energy sources can form a hybrid power supply system with city electricity. In areas where there is no mains power or it is difficult to introduce mains power, solar and wind energy can be used as the main input energy, forming an independent or hybrid power supply system with the battery.
- In foreign countries, there are also hybrid power supply systems consisting of new energy sources such as thermocouple generators (TEG) and closed-loop steam turbine generators (CCVT).