What Are the Different Types of Silicone Seals?
It is mainly used for waterproof sealing and fresh-keeping of daily necessities such as fresh-keeping boxes, rice cookers, water dispensers, lunch boxes, thermal insulation boxes, thermal insulation boxes, water cups, ovens, magnetized cups, coffee makers and other daily necessities.
- Mainly used in fresh-keeping boxes, rice cookers, water dispensers, lunch boxes, insulation boxes,
- Silicone is becoming more and more popular due to its environmental performance. To understand the knowledge of silicone products, you must start with silicone raw materials.
- 1.The silica gel raw materials can be divided into ordinary silica gel and weather silica gel according to their performance.
- Ordinary silica gel
- Color: translucent, milky white, light yellow, gray, etc.
- Hardness: 30 °, 40 °, 50 °, 60 °, 70 °, etc., commonly used between 40 ° -70 °.
- Density: 1.1-1.12g / c
- Elongation: 400%
- Uses: More commonly used are low- and middle-grade silicone products such as mobile phone keys, miscellaneous pieces, and conductive adhesives.
- Weather rubber
- Color: transparent.
- Hardness: 30 °, 40 °, 50 °, 60 °, 70 °, 80 °, etc., commonly used between 40 ° -60 °.
- Features: As this material has good transparency and strong tensile strength. High cost
- Uses: Silicone tubes, protective sleeves and other high-end products that require high flexibility.
- 2. The raw materials of silica gel can be divided into solid silica gel and liquid silica gel according to their physical properties.
- Solid silica gel is mainly used for molded products. For example: silicone cover, silicone tableware, silicone buttons, etc. Liquid silicone is mainly used for extrusion molding products, such as silicone nipples, silicone tubes, etc.
- Insulated silicone pad, excellent high temperature resistance, silicone (food-grade silicone) can withstand high temperatures of 200 ° C and can be used for a long time. The raw materials for this product meet the SGS standard and pass the FDA food-grade silicone test standard. Mold production, color and shape can be customized.