What Is a Commercial Trash Compactor?
Garbage compactor is a large-scale static rolling compaction machine for garbage disposal, a compaction device for urban garbage sanitary landfills, and a special project used to increase the waste inventory capacity of landfills and achieve sanitary landfills. Machinery is an important equipment for modern urban garbage sanitary landfills. It has the functions of flattening, squeezing and compacting garbage, and is conducive to saving land, protecting the environment, and extending the life of the landfill. 
- Garbage compactor is a compaction equipment for urban garbage sanitary landfill. It is a special engineering machine used to increase the landfill garbage inventory capacity and achieve sanitary landfill. It is an important equipment for modern urban garbage sanitary landfill. The functions of flattening, squeezing, and compacting the garbage are conducive to saving land, protecting the environment, and extending the service life of the landfill.
- Traditional landfills do not use special compactors for compaction. They mainly rely on natural settlement and do not use related technical measures, resulting in serious secondary pollution of the landfill, such as contamination of groundwater sources and soil, mosquitoes. Flies breed and become a serious source of pollution. The use of sanitary landfill technology and compaction with a garbage compactor effectively solves the above problems. Due to the high compactness, the service life of the landfill can be increased. The garbage compactor uses its own weight to flatten the garbage. , Mashed and compacted, with 4 welding bump compaction rollers, with a pusher with grille in the front. The garbage compactor is mainly used for the landfill, leveling and compaction of various loose wastes. It is a professional necessary equipment for urban waste landfills. It can also be used for road foundations, hydraulic dams, especially for viscous materials. Compaction operations can also be used as filling compactors and high-speed compactors.
- Municipal solid waste compactors can be generally divided into two types of three-way combined compactors and horizontal compactors according to the structure. Among them, horizontal compactors are more common. According to the place of use, it can be divided into the following three types
- (1) The high-rise residential garbage compactor is a horizontal compactor. The garbage falling from the chute is continuously pressed into the container from the horizontal direction, and finally the garbage is compacted and put into a bag for transportation.
- (2) The principle of a compressed domestic garbage collector is basically similar to the above-mentioned residential compactor, but the main components include a compressor and a sealed garbage container. One garbage container is towed away immediately after being filled with compressed garbage, and another one is used. The dustbin and compressor are connected and closed, and continue to contain garbage.
- (3) A compression type garbage truck generally installs a hydraulic push plate in the front part of its closable garbage bin, and uses hydraulic pressure to compress the loaded garbage and unload it.
- The benefits of garbage compaction are:
- Increase the service life of the landfill;
Reduce settlement and maintain the stability of the garbage body;
reduce flying objects;
Reduce the number of pests and rodents;
Provide a more solid unloading platform for garbage trucks;
Reduce the possibility of garbage being washed away or exposed during heavy rains;
Eliminate the possibility of spontaneous combustion and explosion of garbage;
It is convenient for centralized collection and utilization of landfill gas. 
- The thickness of the garbage layer is the most important influencing factor. In order to obtain the maximum compaction density, the garbage should be pushed into a thin layer not exceeding 0.6m thick. Generally speaking, the thicker the rubbish layer is, the worse the compaction effect is.
The number of times the compactor repeats walking and the walking route affect the compaction density. When the number of compactions reaches 3 to 5 times, a good effect can be obtained.
- The size of the garbage filling slope affects the compaction density. When the slope of the working surface is controlled in the range of 1: 5 to 1: 6, a better compaction effect can be achieved.
The moisture content of the garbage affects the compaction density. When the moisture content is about 50%, the compaction density reaches the maximum.