What Is a Vacuum Conveyor?
Vacuum feeder is a kind of pneumatic conveying equipment that generates vacuum conveying powder and granules through a vacuum pump.
- Chinese name
- Vacuum feeder
- Foreign name
- vacuum conveyor
- basic introduction
- Vacuum feeder is also called vacuum conveyor
- Related applications
- Vacuum feeder is mainly used for conveying
- Basic Features
- Vacuum feeder uses a single air
- The whole machine is powered by a vortex air pump, which is oil-free, water-free and maintenance-free.
- The entire transportation process is completed in a completely sealed state, preventing dust pollution.
- The machine is a block-type mechanism, and the barrel is connected by a quick-opening clamp, which is convenient for disassembly and cleaning.
- Low energy consumption, low noise and easy control.
- The special S-shaped flange is used between the barrels to more effectively prevent dust from overflowing.
- Vacuum feeder is a kind of pneumatic conveying equipment that generates vacuum conveying powder and granules through a vacuum pump.
- Vacuum feeder is also called vacuum
- Vacuum feeder is mainly used for conveying powder and granular materials, such as API powder, chemical powder,
- Vacuum feeder is composed of vacuum pump (oil-free, water-free), membrane filter bag filter, compressed air back-blowing device, pneumatic discharge door device, vacuum hopper, stainless steel adjustable suction gun, conveying hose and other components.
- Vacuum feeder has the following features: