What Is the Best Remedy for Toenail Fungus?
Fungi can produce about 150 different toxins, many of which can be used to treat nail nails and are highly carcinogenic. For example, aflatoxin B1 in molds is tens of times more toxic than the giant drug potassium cyanide, which is strongly carcinogenic. Onychomycosis affects the overall beauty of people, harms their health, and damages their own image. Fungal onychomycosis brings inconvenience to work and life, such as shaking hands, serving tea, passing items, and visiting relatives and friends. Willing to be in contact with it, fungal infection of onychomycosis causes hand and toe (toe) head deformities are more common, leading to amputation have also been reported.
Fungal infection of onychomycosis
- Fungal infection-type onychomycosis, which is onychomycosis, is a fungal disease that occurs in the nails and toenails. The pathogenic fungi that cause this disease are dermatophyte, yeast, yeast-like fungus, and candida. The nail damage caused by them is slightly different. They are collectively called clinically onychomycosis. Traditional Chinese medicine calls them "gray nails", "goose claw wind", "putty nails" and so on. There are four main reasons why onychomycosis is difficult to treat:
- 1.Deck structure
- The dense structure of the deck makes it difficult for traditional medicines to penetrate, provides a natural barrier to the propagation of germs, and provides a breeding ground for parasites.
- 2, fungal diversity
- Studies have shown that the fungi that cause onychomycosis are: dermatophytes (trichophyton rubrum, gypsum-like trichophyton, flicky epidermis), pathogenic yeasts, and filamentous molds other than dermatophytes (penicillium, Paecilomyces spp., Penicillium spp., A. spp., A. spores, Aspergillus, Fusarium, etc.), and a single drug is difficult to be effective for all fungi.
- 3.Insensitivity to drugs
- The resting dormant fungal body is extremely or insensitive to general antifungal drugs, and has a particularly long incubation period. Once the medication is finished and the appropriate environment is encountered, the spores will germinate, grow and reproduce.
- 4. Repeated infectivity due to athlete's foot
- In most cases, the cause is
- 1. Distal (side edge) subtype A This type is most common. Pathogens invade the distal deck and nail bed first. The infected deck lost its luster and transparency, thickened, and turned off-white, taupe, or cloudy yellow. The deck is brittle and the surface is uneven;
- 2. Proximal candidiasis paronychia often starts from the parietal furrow or the paronychia. Later, pathogens invade the proximal deck, and white, green, or black changes appear on the proximal and lateral sides of the deck and gradually invade. At the far end of the deck, the deck became turbid, with transverse grooves, mediastinums, or point depressions, and the deck became brittle and separated from the nail bed.
- 3. Superficial pathogenic bacteria directly invade the surface of the deck. At the beginning, it is a white island shape less than 1mm. It gradually expands into a white cloud-like turbidity, and the surface of the deck is uneven or deformed.
- 4. In-deck type Pathogens pass through the stratum corneum and form milky white patches without hyperkeratosis or nail separation under the nail. There are also fungal mycelia forming clumps in the nail, called onychomycosis.
- 5. Black onychomycosis starts from the distal nail and spreads to the whole nail.
- 6 , full nail destruction type is the final outcome of the development of various types of onychomycosis, the fungus invades the entire deck, the nail structure is completely lost: the nail matrix and nail bed have changed, covered with irregular keratinized clumps.
- Inferior onychomycosis: It usually starts on the sides or ends of the deck. At first, there is mild paronychia, but it gradually becomes chronic or gradually subsides. Paronychia can cause pits or grooves on the nail surface, starting with small and clear yellow or white spots, which persist or gradually affect the nail roots. When infected, the deck can crack, become brittle, or thicken, turning brown or black. Keratin and debris can be deposited under the nail. Under normal circumstances, the nail bed does not participate in the formation of keratin on the deck, and only forms keratin below the deck. When the nail bed is invaded by a fungus, it can stimulate the nail bed to form soft and brittle keratin, so that the nail becomes loose and the keratin deposits cause the deck to thicken significantly. Candida alpha nail disease did not have debris and the deck did not thicken. Nutrients such as nail bed debris and horned horns provide rich nutrition for fungal growth, make the fungus grow quickly, make fungus directly invade the hard deck from below, and stimulate the nail bed to form more horned horns, making the deck become Thicker. At the same time, other fungi or bacteria can invade the debris site. Nail matrix is often inviolable, but there may be some slight appearance changes and color changes. When Trichophyton rubrum is infected, the distal end of the deck is brittle and separated, leaving a thin ditch, with rough edges, which can damage the entire nail when it spreads to the nail.
- Mycotic white nails, also known as superficial white onychomycosis, started as a small turbid area on the surface of the deck, and often began to appear spot-shaped, irregular in shape, and the number of points was variable. , A free edge or two folds. Can be limited to one place or spread to the whole. The nail surface is soft, sometimes without symptoms, and the infection can last for many years. Onychomycosis caused by Trichophyton gypsum is superficial, without onychomycosis, and desquamation can be seen on the crusted skin of the nail bed. Most of them only affect a part of the nail, and sometimes it can invade the entire deck.
- Onychomycosis caused by Candida is often associated with paronychia. It begins with wrinkles on both sides, with a small amount of pus, and the skin on it becomes red, swollen, and tender. The skin near the nails was dark, raised, and separated from the nail bed underneath, and finally the entire deck was affected. Nails are more susceptible to infection than toenails. More common in housewives, cooks and people who often come into contact with water. The deck is not as soft as Trichophyton infection, and yellow mold can also cause onychomycosis, and there may be a lot of debris under the deck. 
- 1 Surgical nail removal
- 1 Harm toenail affects people's overall beauty, harms their health, and damages their own image, causing inconvenience to work and life, such as shaking hands. Onychomycosis causes deformities of the hands and toes (heads), and amputations are also reported. Lesbians suffer from 95% of onychomycosis and can be infected with severe gynecological diseases such as fungal and candida.
- The widespread spread of onychomycosis in the family is mainly caused by the fact that patients do not pay attention to the disease, fail to seek and adhere to the correct treatment in a timely manner, and the poor sanitary habits in the family. Onychomycosis is mostly by hand,
- Suffering from onychomycosis will seriously affect the image. It is important to adopt correct and effective onychomycosis treatment in a timely manner. At the same time, patients need to have enough knowledge about onychomycosis. There are many factors that can cause onychomycosis recurrence. If you don't pay attention to it, you will probably suffer from it again.
- There are two most common reasons for the recurrence of onychomycosis. On the one hand, there is no consolidation treatment. Many people see that the original diseased nail is gone and do not use medicine anymore. Do you know that the dormant fungus at the diseased nail may not be completely eliminated? , So that re-induction of onychomycosis. On the other hand, if you still do nt pay attention after healing, and you still share slippers and other supplies with others in public baths and other places, the chance of reinfection of onychomycosis will be greatly increased.
- In addition, because our daily actions are inseparable from our hands and feet, nail injuries are also very common. If disinfection is not done well, fungi can easily invade from the trauma, making it re-infected and suffering from ashes. Nails. In addition, long-term malnutrition of nails, or frequent stimulation by chemicals such as paint and gasoline, can easily cause recurrence of onychomycosis. Therefore, we must take care of the nails  like the skin, we must be careful and pay attention to all aspects, so that we can say goodbye to onychomycosis completely.