What Is a Spring Ligament?
The heel ligament, also known as the spring ligament, is located at the bottom of the foot and connects the calcaneus and the scaphoid.
- Heel boat ligament, calcaneonavicular ligament , also known as spring ligament , is located at the bottom of the foot and connects
- The heel ligament is a relatively wide and thick fiber band that connects the calcaneus backwards
- 1. Maintain the stability of the medial longitudinal arch of the foot.
- 2. Support the talar head to break down the gravity of the body.
- 3. Form a spring ligament.