What Is a Waistline?
Waist circumference: Waist horizontal circumference through the umbilical point (om)  .
- [yo wéi]
- Chinese name
- Foreign name
- Waist circumference
- Waist level around the umbilical point (om)
- Anthropometric Terms
- Waist circumference: Waist horizontal circumference through the umbilical point (om)  .
- Waist circumference is a comprehensive indicator that reflects total fat and fat distribution. The measurement method recommended by the World Health Organization is: the subject stands with his feet 25 to 30 cm apart and his weight is evenly distributed  .
- Explanation of words:
- 1. a waistband. Tang Lihe's "Nocturnal Songs of Guigongzi": "Quanmu Furongbo, white jade waist."
- 2. Length around the waist. Song Ouyang Xiu's "Xingyun" poem: "Small stacks of smoke separated from dreams, a few days away from sorrow, reducing waistline." Ming Chen Duo "Second guilty Jiang Ershui · Four Seasons Resentment" song: "Zhen Yan flying south, go wild Not returning. Imagine the waistline, just make a winter coat. "Qing Zhaoyi's" Qian Zhuchu Banshi Poem "Part 2:" Waist circumference decreases the frequency band, and the eyes are faint at night and only cover up. "