What Is an Oblique Drawing?
Lean, pinyin qng xié, meaning skewed; skewed.
- [qng xié]
- Word: tilt
- [tilt; incline; slope]
- Magnetic needle tilts to geomagnetic direction
- (Object) sideways
- Example: The cup is tilted to the right.
- Skew: Skew.
- Tang Hanyu's Poem with Arrow: "Chongren decides more than a hundred feet, and the red and white magpies tilt."
- Song Suyi's "Chen Yun Qian Mu's Lagerstroemia Flowers" Part 2: "Hang Fangyu's eyes, and the inscribed poems have the words tilted."
- Ming Feng Meng, Long Qing, Cai Yuanfang, "The Essays of the Eastern Zhou Dynasty", 75th round: "The palace girl stands up and leans against each other, and smiles as usual.
- Biye's "Snow Road Clouds": "Sloping valleys and small grasslands ... quickly flashed before our eyes."
- The extension refers to wicked behavior .
- Qing Liang Zhangyi's "Retreat Essays and Bows": "Injustice and injustice, prostitution is inclined."