What Is a Laptop Subwoofer?
Notebook speakers refer to a sound system developed specifically for notebooks that is smaller than traditional computer speakers. With the rapid development of the notebook computer industry, it has brought unprecedented prosperity to notebook external speakers. At present, there are many domestic brands of notebook speakers, which are uneven. Although notebook computers are simple and portable, when users use them, such as watching movies, playing games, and listening to music, their audio performance is weak and their sound quality is poor. When we use the laptop, we consider that when we use a laptop, we can still have perfect sound quality performance and enjoy hearing. Therefore, a small and portable notebook computer with a powerful sound response came into being. We often apply speakers in our daily life, such as 2.1, 5.1, and 7.1 combo speakers. These speakers take up a lot of space, so they are not suitable for notebook users. Simply put, it is a speaker that fits the characteristics of a notebook.
- Compact and portable as a notebook
- Since the development of notebook computer audio, there are many types on the market. The overall can be divided into the following types: Desktop HIFI, desktop HIFI is in the pen
- Mini audio, mini speaker is relatively low-end, more attention to compact appearance. The resolution cannot be expressed, but it is lightweight. This type of speaker largely meets the market demand, and currently has the largest number of speakers entering the market.
- Mobile multimedia card speaker, this speaker is now the most common portable speaker, and the biggest advantage of this speaker is that the speaker itself carries power
- The pool can be carried outdoors. However, the threshold of such speakers is relatively low, and the technical requirements are not too high.
- Speaker picture